Teal Yellow And White Easter Tablescape ~ Inspiration and ideas for how to create a gorgeous teal, yellow and white tablescape that is perfect for a special Easter dinner!
Shortly, the house will be filled with six family members coming from out of town and staying overnight. We will be sharing Easter dinner tonight and Easter brunch tomorrow morning. Looking forward to having the Easter bunny coming and watching Christopher (my nephew’s son) hunt for the eggs tomorrow morning!
The menu is planned, the recipes are gathered, the to-do lists are organized and the groceries are purchased. I also had fun putting together the Easter tablescape that I wanted to share with you. I really like the teal, yellow and white colours. They look very ‘Spring’ like and they really create a ‘pop’ of colour on the table.
I don’t like to spend a lot of money so the hunt for the items to go on the table is just as much fun as actually putting the tablescape together. I also don’t like to overload the table with too much décor so it doesn’t create too much of a busy look. I will be using the same tablescape for dinner and brunch. When dinner is served, we will be bringing our plate to the kitchen to dish up and taking it back to the dining room. We have always used this system because it means less dishes, the food stays warmer because it is kept in whatever it was cooked in and rather than having to pass the dishes around we line up at the counter and pick what we want and how much we want to eat.
Teal Yellow And White Easter Tablescape Items Used And Estimated Cost
- Tablecloth – purchased ages ago and used multiple times
- Napkins – purchased at the thrift store for $0.50 each
- Chargers – purchased for $1.50 each at Michaels
- Dinner plates – purchased ages ago and used multiple times
- Side plates – inherited heirloom from my mother
- Crystal butter dish – inherited heirloom from my mother
- Crystal water jug – inherited heirloom from my mother
- Vase – gift
- Daffodils – 2 bunches at $2.99 each
- Teal foil wrapped chocolate eggs – purchase for $3.99 for 12 eggs at Home Sense
- Candle holders – purchased items at the dollar store (the square vase, filler and candle came to $5.00 each)
- Yellow ribbon napkin holders – purchased a 60 yard (55 m) roll a couple of years ago at Costco for a really inexpensive price and have used it multiple times for different projects
Items to still be added include the water glasses, wine glasses and cutlery which are all in the cupboard or the dishwasher as I write this post.
I just hope the food tastes as good as how pretty as my teal, yellow and white Easter tablescape looks!
If you are inspired by this teal, yellow and white Easter tablescape, you may want to also visit …
Have a lovely Easter weekend wherever you are!